Ninja Warrior Birthday Party
Looking for a fun new way to celebrate your child’s birthday? Let them be a ninja for the day!
Rather than throw a typical party in the backyard, at the zoo, or the other avenues you have leaned on for hosting your child’s previous birthday parties, why not give them a unique experience they will love?
At Five Star Ninja Warrior, you can give your child the birthday party of their dreams that offers something exciting for them as well as all their friends and family. With a variety of obstacle courses to race and play on, our ninja warrior gym is fun for kids of all ages — giving them the true ninja warrior experience.
Hosting your birthday get-together at Five Star Ninja Warrior gives your children access to our incredible obstacle courses where they can compete against one another and receive guidance from our ninja warrior pros. We can also customize your party by organizing a variety of other fun games for your child and their friends to enjoy playing on the ninja warrior course. The possibilities are endless!
There’s nothing we love more than seeing the reaction of kids getting to test out their ninja warrior skills for the first time. In order to keep a smile on their face as well as yours, we ensure a safe environment for all children to play and compete against one another.
The following are a few guidelines that must be followed for hosting events in our ninja warrior gym.
Birthday Party Packages Starting from $259 and up
Exclusive Star Party Packages: Includes private usage of the entire gym.
Ninja Warrior Obstacle: Includes obstacle course usage and party room
Ninja Warrior Obstacle Experience Package (Open Gym Party):
- 1 Host for rules and safety
- Two hours Open Gym Party with FREE Party room access.
- Two Large 1 Topping Pizza
- Up to 12 participants with a staff member to go over rules and safety tips
Ninja Warrior Obstacle Coach Party Package
- Up to 12 participants
- Two Large Pizza 1 Topping
- 1st- hour exclusive play time on the obstacles
- A ninja warrior coach to will review the obstacle safety tips and rules
- A ninja warrior coach to help with instruction and activities for the first hour
- Up to 2 hours on the obstacles and party room
Five Ninja Warrior Star Exclusive Package
- 2- hours exclusive private gym time (includes a party room and obstacles)
- Up to 15 participants
Instructor for instructions and coordinated activities for two hours
- The instructor will show techniques on some obstacles
- Tug of war activities
- Group or individual obstacle course (optional)
- Course activity
- Warped wall candy
- A FREE-T-shirt for birthday girl/boy
- 2- Large pizzas, one-topping
Additional Add Ons:
- Large Pizza One Topping $19
- $19 additional participant
If our coaches did a fantastic job, please show them your appreciation with a tip. They will appreciate any tip.
- Safety is our priority, please no babies or toddlers inside our facility
- Private Parties are for ages five years and older
- The maximum capacity inside our space is 45 people
- Shoes are required to play on the obstacles
- Anyone who is around the obstacles is required to sign a waiver including parents who will be around the course.
- Have fun!
Located right off of Interstate 35-West, we host birthday parties for aspiring junior ninja warriors across the Minneapolis-Saint Paul metro area.
Book your birthday party with us today!
We can customize your birthday party to your liking with the information and budget you provide us, so we ask you to please complete the form below to help us understand your specific needs.
“We held my 5 & 7-year-olds birthday party here and it was great! The boys loved it and so did their friends. Nice party room for cake and pizza too. The coaches did a great job with activities for the kids and helped them complete the obstacles. We also just participated in the Jake Murray workshop and it was fantastic! The boys said it was better than Disneyworld.”
“We held my son’s 9th birthday party at Five Star Ninja yesterday afternoon and it was a great time! Jaysen did some demonstrations for the kids to try, lots of free play, followed by pizza, cake and presents in the party room. We were very happy with our experience, and it was so nice to have a place for the kids to burn off some energy on a cold MN winter day. We’ll be back!”
“We held our son’s 9th birthday at 5 Star Ninja Warrior and couldn’t have been more pleased. Jaysen was fantastic at balancing time for the kids to explore the obstacles with organized activities like tug of war and an obstacle course. He also gave introductions and instructions to the different obstacles and helped kids who were interested in giving them a try. This place kept a dozen boys busy and focused for 2 hours! Two thumbs way up! Thanks Jaysen!”